Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Before Chronicles: 2 Weeks and Counting Down...

I guess since this is my first official post on this... online diary, I should explain myself.
To my friends and family who will reading this to keep up with what I'm doing in Boston, or what I'm up to, I will basically be posting every insignificant detail about my life on this blog.
To newcomers, I am an incoming freshman to Boston University and I am so beyond psyched about not only being accepted to such an amazing school, but also that I have the opportunity to go to school in Boston! I love Boston so much, and  am so excited to be able to share everything I come across and learn about with this online dairy/blog/whatever else I make this. This is mostly to accommodate my insane attention complex and to hear myself talk, (or type,) but if you enjoy reading it, I wont mind. ;)

So, two weeks to go. OH MY GOOD DOG. (that was a typo, but I like it...) I have purchased EVERYTHING. It's like I'm buying a house, but worse. I bought my books, all my necessary living items, (TV, printer, iron and new backpack included) and I just need to do a few last minute things before I leave. But I was starting to freak out, because this is a TON of stuff to get. And I'm pretty sure I'll get there and realize I didn't get about a dozen or so things. And luckily now I just have to pack, but I was about to resort to tearing my hair out. It was awful!    But it's ok now... PHEW.

So, now, I have to pack! GREAT. (heavy sarcasm is included in the last statement.)

Love, Mel: The Great and Powerful Stressed and Hairless
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment