Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Before Chronicles: 1 week and counting down...

Sooo... my packing has been... going well...
Ok, that was a lie, but I hate it! My room is in shambles!
I think the more stuff I put in boxes, the worse my room looks. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I'll post a video of how the packing is coming along in a little while, and it's even worse than my room was before packing! Again, how is it that the more stuff gets put in boxes, the worse my room looks?

Also, I have emailed out my resume to possible employers for my work study position a couple weeks ago, and have yet to hear back from any of them. I'm a tinsey bit worried, but not really. All in all, seeing as I'm leaving for BU in less than a week, I'd say I'm pretty much ready. (Just watch, my next entry will involve me FREAKING OUT.)

Love, Mel... The (sort-of) ready...
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment